ANOTHER NEW PRODUCT from DOC

Hey Guys,

I have been busy. My latest find has been a little wireless Blue Tooth Transmitter that plugs right into your Gold Screamer Power Pack, or your Minelab battery, or even your stereo or computer.

The problem with Bluetooth systems for Metal Detectors up to this point is the fact that there is a limited selection, and they are very expensive.

I believe headphones are a very personal choice when it comes to metal detecting. Some like in the ear, some like on the ear, some like over the ear.

With our little transmitter, (comes supplied with a 1/4 inch jack for your battery system) you can go to your favorite electronics store and purchase the right pair of headphones for you.

This transmitter is about half the size of a 5 stick pack of gum. It comes supplied with a cigarette lighter plug to keep the unit charged, or use the supplied USB cable to charge the transmitter from your computer.

Or you can also purchase the Bluetooth receiver and use your favorite set of headphones you use now, whether it be Grey Ghost, Koss, whatever your favorite is.

The transmitter and receiver together are $96.

bluetooth.jpg

This little electronic marvel is available from Doc's Detecting Supply Dealers, like Rob, for $49.95

There are a many Bluetooth headphones available at places like Best Buy. Here are a few examples:

In the ear:

intheear.jpg

On Sale for $69.95, shuts out noise keeps ears cool

On the ear:

ontheear.jpg

Price $59.95

Over the ear SONY

overtheear.jpg

Price $129.95

So you can go and spend several hundreds of dollars for a Bluetooth headphone set from other sources.

Or you can design your own system for as little as $110 if you go with the On the Ear Headphones. Personally I like the in the ear, or the Over the ear. I have used this unit and tested it, and the sound is clear and sweet and interference free.

More good stuff from Doc!

BCOT!

Doc

Nice Doc,

This looks like the BluBridge mini jack made by Miccus. Great product!

I've been using it for detecting and listing to music, cords sux. Battery lasts 7 to 8 hours. Are you going to offer the receiver also?

Best part is your low price, thanks for another great product.

Chris

It is, you can buy them anywhere for $59.95.

Doc

Nice Doc,

I've been using it for detecting and listing to music, cords sux. Battery lasts 7 to 8 hours. Are you going to offer the receiver also?

Chris

Yes Chris, I almost forgot we have the receivers too so you can still use your favorite headphones like Grey Ghost etc.

The transmitter and receiver together are $96

Doc

Nice Doc,

Chris

Hey Doc, Getting closer to the ultimate. All we need is an external wireless speaker, then I'm in. Thanks, Southside

YES, we really DO need a set of two or even just one Wireless External Speaker (worn on the collar bone-shoulder area) to be made available on the market! It would be a huge seller.

Well the receiver with the slim line speaker solves your wireless problem.

Doc

YES, we really DO need a set of two or even just one Wireless External Speaker (worn on the collar bone-shoulder area) to be made available on the market! It would be a huge seller.

You might cut down the efficiency because you start messing with ohms when you pair speakers together

I'm not an electronics guru, but I think it you run them in series you double the ohms, and of you run them parallel you 1/2 the ohms. I think that's the way it works.

I think there are little resistors that you can get that mimic another set of speakers and will correct the ohms.

Doc

Do you want the solar panels adapted to your hat, or your backpack? Sounds sort of crazy I suppose, but when you are beeping in 110 degrees you start to wonder why you couldn't transform that heat into something other than sweat.

Doc

Doc,

I'm in need of a solar, bluetooth enabled power supply with amplifier...

All kidding aside, your continued effort and great products are a big help. Thanks!

New Beeper

SD2200v2

Do you want the solar panels adapted to your hat, or your backpack? Sounds sort of crazy I suppose, but when you are beeping in 110 degrees you start to wonder why you couldn't transform that heat into something other than sweat.

Doc

I ran that very idea past the folks at Coiltek a number of years back, their response was, "we'll have to think about that one". I do believe it is in the realms of possibility!

~LARGO~

Archived