HELP A DEALER IN NEED - WIN A MINELAB GPX 5000 Detector

• Admin

Hello All,

If you're interested in sending payment, here are the two options. If anyone wants to mail a money order, cashier's check or personal check, I can give you my PO Box. If anyone want to send payment direction to Bill or already has, please make sure I have an idea so I can make sure you get in the raffle.

How to Send Payment - $25 per ticket, no limit

(1) Use Paypal - www.paypal.com and send payment to this email address - auplacers@yahoo.com Also, please comment that this is for the "Bill Southern/GPX 5000 Donation" fund.

(2) You can go to any Bank of America bank in the US and deposit the funds directly into this account # - 457020655606 This account was set up today 2-12-13 strickly for this fund and will be closed when the raffle ends and a Cashier's Check will be written to Bill directly.

If you deposit funds into the B of A account, please email me so I can keep records of who deposited what to make sure you get your ticket numbers. You can email me at - auplacers@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Hoping we can raise as much as possible.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

If you havent seen, I have put a couple options of payment methods. I know some already sent funds to Bill, which is great! However, I would like to get you in the raffle if possible since you're willing to donate and help a friend & dealer out. If you don't want in, that is fine, but just wanted to give everyone the option of getting in if you wish.

If anyone know other ways we can get this advertised out there to raise the most amount of money, please do so. You can send them this forum link, bank account number, paypal account, Bill's info and forum URL, or whatever we all need to do. Working together and networking will be the best success.

Anyway we can work together as a team, that would be great. I'm just trying to get this started with a great prize thanks to Minelab Americas willingness to help me. I know others mentioned about donating other prizes also, so I was thinking maybe we could have multiple prices if that is ok.

Lets work together!

Hey Guys,

If you havent seen, I have put a couple options of payment methods. I know some already sent funds to Bill, which is great! However, I would like to get you in the raffle if possible since you're willing to donate and help a friend & dealer out. If you don't want in, that is fine, but just wanted to give everyone the option of getting in if you wish.

If anyone know other ways we can get this advertised out there to raise the most amount of money, please do so. You can send them this forum link, bank account number, paypal account, Bill's info and forum URL, or whatever we all need to do. Working together and networking will be the best success.

Anyway we can work together as a team, that would be great. I'm just trying to get this started with a great prize thanks to Minelab Americas willingness to help me. I know others mentioned about donating other prizes also, so I was thinking maybe we could have multiple prices if that is ok.

Lets work together!

Rob, I put your link on my personal Facebook page, and on the Arizona Gold Adventures page. I have sent you a donation for Bill & Barb through PayPal. God Bless you for doing this. - T

Hello Rob and All, yes we have a challenge in front of us and I am pretty much speachless as well as feeling a bit awkward about all the support my family is getting to prepare us for the battle we are facing.... It will be hard.

Rob I am speachless and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and this thank you is also extended to Minelab and all the other folks stepping up to help some not even knowing who we are.

THANK YOU!

Just do not know what else to say right now, but this experience is changing the way my family and I see things and people and normally we have been on the other end of the helping stick never really thinking one day we may have to accept the same.

Rob I will tell those that have already gotten involved to contact you....

Again Rob, thank you my friend!

Hello Bill,

I will echo what others have said. We want you to focus on your wife and family and this group of individuals in the prospecting world will handle the rest. I understand the awkard feelings of what people are doing for your family, but I am thinking, if you know these folks well enough, they will not listen to the "we don't need you to do this". It's happening and that's all there is to it! Again, if you have questions, please feel free to call, I have some experience in this area. Not that I am trying to get into your business, but I can help you out with resources and contacts without being directly involved in Barb's care. Call day or night, we are here! My cell 602-614-5829.

Dawn Allison

Rob, I will put a link on my FB page...."paul kirkeminde-"-anyone here can friend me

I
was happy to buy some tickets, heck, I wish I could buy more. The one
thing that many of us have here is gold. I personally would be happy to
kick into the poke. Even if its only a little it adds up. 31 guys with a
gram is an ounce. Just spitballin trying to come up with more ways to
help bill and the family. Don't get me wrong this raffle is nothing
short of genius. Well done Rob.

• Admin

Hello All,

Just an update, please don't send anymore payments to Paypal for the raffle. I was contacted by Paypal this evening and they said it's against their policy to accept donations for a raffle. They said if any transactions come through, I would have to refund them and write an email back to the person sending funds. I just wanted to spread the word, so if anyone has posted the information for paypal, please try to remove it so it don't hold up any funds for this raffle.

Thanks!

Rob Allison

Although I never met Rob or Bill I think it's a wonderful thing what Rob is doing for Bill. Like Rob I'm a cancer survivor as well. Medical bills can be overwhelming. I purchased two tickets one for Bill and one for myself. If Bill picks his ticket he can sell the GPX 5000 to still help himself further. For Rob, I will be purchasing something from his store.

It's a win-win situation for all involved. My prayers and thoughts are for/with Bill.-Jimmy

• Admin

Hello All,

Well I was hoping I could make Bill Southern's LSD Outing this coming weekend, but some emergency work has came up and I won't be able to make it this weekend. I will have to re-schedule the drawing, but the raffle still ends this coming Friday at 7pm Arizona.

Kind of sucks, but I have to keep the lights on if you know what I mean.

P.S. A few more prizes have been added to the main thread.

Rob Allison